1900 N Eagle Rd
Meridian, ID 83642
Come ready to have dinner, drinks, and dance the night away to the tropical beats of Salsa, Bachata, Cumbia, Reggaeton, and Merengue!
– All ages welcome!
– 8pm: Beginner dance lesson, included for FREE with admission. Taught by Miss Meridian 2016 (Marissa Wickland) and Juan Morales of “Salsa with Juan.”
– 9pm – 1am: Social dancing.
– Huge, spacious dance floor.- FREE parking – convenient and ample.
– Full bar – many brews on tap, yummy cocktails, soft drinks, and more.
– Full dinner menu – meals, appetizers, and desserts available until 2am.
– Lots of seating adjacent to the dance floor. For table reservations, please call (208)615-0590.
– Temperature controlled.
– The amazing DJ Victorino at the helm.
– Dynamic atmosphere – when you walk in, you’ll be blown away!
Friday, April 1st (no foolin’)
Big Al’s (at “The Village”)
1900 N Eagle Rd., Meridian, ID
TICKETS: www.picatic.com/salsaloca2$8 presale tickets (No service fee. We pay it, so you don’t have to). $10 at the door. Buy now!!
FB Event Page: www.facebook.com/
Presented by 208 Latin Dance – www.208latindance.com
* Interested in becoming a sponsor for this event and others? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* A percentage of this event’s proceeds go directly to charity – Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals.