Community

Minecraft Meets Eagle, Idaho Education at Innovate Academy

Innovate Academy Recognized for Groundbreaking Smart Manufacturing Education, Including...

ExtendaHook: A Decade-Long Journey from Inspiration to Innovation

In the quiet town of Eagle, Idaho, Cynthia Stammnitz...

The Entrepreneurial Journey of Susan Roghani and Family

In Eagle, Idaho, a captivating tale unfolds—one of entrepreneurial...

Sunset Winery Dinner – featuring Beau Geste

Date: March 12, 2024 Time: 6:00pm - 8:00pm Location: 3 Horse...

The Warhawk Air Museum Turns 25

Full of vintage airplanes, equipment, and soldiers’ stories, the museum keeps growing and creating connections in the Veterans’ community. An exciting year ahead: the...

Evolution of a filmmaker: Michael Margulies, ASC

Local filmmaker shows how art is born by Pamela Kleibrink Thompson Eagle resident Michael D. Margulies, ASC, worked for over 35 years as a cinematographer for feature...

The Family Behind the Football

A unique insight into new Bronco Head Coach Bryan Harsin’s family and lifestyle. Story and photography by Nicole Pettinger Who are the Harsins? This is...

Hall of Fame

The Stellar Appeal of the Hall International Academy Story by Kirk Walton Photography by Pete Grady and Hailey Jackson Hall International Academy is a truly new kind...

Interview with Crooked Flats Co-Owner Kelly Knopp

Story and Photo by Nicole Christensen Pettinger Boldness in action comes to mind when I think of each encounter I've had with Kelly Knopp. His...

Bricknowlogy—Lego Heaven

A retail store that’s also a sanctuary and school for builders. By Laura Wolstenholme Photography by Candace Sweet When my two Lego-maniacs were younger, they yearned for...

Subscribe

Popular articles

Minecraft Meets Eagle, Idaho Education at Innovate Academy

Innovate Academy Recognized for Groundbreaking Smart Manufacturing Education, Including...

ExtendaHook: A Decade-Long Journey from Inspiration to Innovation

In the quiet town of Eagle, Idaho, Cynthia Stammnitz...

The Entrepreneurial Journey of Susan Roghani and Family

In Eagle, Idaho, a captivating tale unfolds—one of entrepreneurial...

Sunset Winery Dinner – featuring Beau Geste

Date: March 12, 2024 Time: 6:00pm - 8:00pm Location: 3 Horse...