Home / Departments / Community (page 2)

Community

Networking in Eagle

Upcoming Events By Chelsea Chambers Network is essential. It is the root of many business relationships, friendships, and newfound experiences. And there are a lot of important upcoming events in Eagle that you need to get on your calendar. First, ...

Read More »

The Art and Soul of Creativity

PC Eagle Parks and Rec

By Chelsea Chambers “Art washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life.” ― Pablo Picasso Eagle Parks and Recreation has an amazing new offering for artists of all skill levels—the Eagle Art Studio! The weekly studio is completely free ...

Read More »

Rainy/Snowy Day Ideas: February Events – Eagle Public Library

By Chelsea Chambers It’s cold. Wet. Rainy. Periodically snowy. This Idaho weather is—predictably—unpredictable. But luckily, the Eagle Public Library, located at 100 N. Stierman Way, is a great way to spend a rainy (or snowy) day indoors. And besides a ...

Read More »

Date Day in Eagle

Romance is in the air once again as Valentine’s Day approaches the Treasure Valley. Cozy up with your partner with our Date Day in Eagle recommendations! Breakfast – Rembrandts Start your day off right with a delicious breakfast from the ...

Read More »

SageView Estates

Start Living Your Dream By Chelsea Chambers SageView Estates, located in Eagle off Chaparral Road, is a place where dreams become reality. More than just a view, more than just an amazing location and convenience, SageView embodies the ideals of ...

Read More »

Mini Horses Bring Big Joy

Spreading joy, hope and healing Story McCale Ashenbrener During Laurie Bell’s 21 years as an elementary Physical Education teacher, she learned how crucial it was to celebrate her students’ strengths and nurture their resilience in trying new things.  “My overall ...

Read More »

Rising Free

Rising Free Eagle-Based Company Releases First Feature Film By Erika Heeren Local film company Lightfall Films is bringing a feature-length film, Rising Free, to theaters nationwide on December 6th. Executive Producer Lindsey Brooks took some time to discuss the inspiration behind the ...

Read More »

My Great-Aunt Nellie

Story by Diane Dorius  Photos by Emma Thompson I have traveled to Boise from Northern Virginia frequently over the last 11 years, ever since my daughter Kristen Burris and her family moved here from the San Diego area. About a ...

Read More »

The Doll Den

Lash studio helping women twofold Story by Erika Heeren Photography by Emma Thompson Lash extensions and microblading are two popular trends in the beauty industry today. For women with busy schedules and the desire for a polished look, it can ...

Read More »

Boise Juice Company: More Than Just a Smoothie Shop

By Monica Pierce When Jes Heubach found out that the young woman she visited weekly at the local farmers market for her favorite cold-pressed juices wasn’t going to be making them anymore, she took matters into her own hands. Heubach ...

Read More »